Head of English
We are seeking to appoint an ambitious, talented and dynamic Head of English. We are looking for a Head of English to join the team at our unique college.
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
• To be responsible for the leadership and management of the English Department, providing a vision and sense of purpose.
• To play a full role in the development of teaching and learning within the English Department.
• To be an exemplary role model in the delivery of English teaching and to possess teaching skills which lead to excellent outcomes.
• To develop the English Curriculum in the Secondary sector of the school including KS3 and GCSE.
• To hold management responsibility for teaching and support staff working within the subject team, creating a positive culture in which the whole department strives to succeed.
• To be an enthusiastic and dynamic role-model with a passion for English.
• To have high expectations and aspirations for all students
• To have high expectations and aspirations for staff within the English Department.
• To be accountable for student progress and attainment, supporting student progress to achieve excellent outcomes.
TLR 2B allowance
About UTC Plymouth
- Park Avenue, None, PL1 4RL
- Free School
- UTC Plymouth website (opens in a new window)