Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £26,948 to £42,780 per year plus £10,203 TLR1.2
Required for September 2021
Head of English (TLR 1.2 £10,203 per annum)
An enthusiastic, well-qualified English specialist to lead a dynamic and energetic department which thrives on continual development of its teaching and learning processes. Examination results and uptake at A level are excellent and the subject enjoys a very high status within the school.
For a successful candidate we are able to support the completion of an MA.
Our admissions policy prioritises children of staff.
Accommodation at a competitive rate may be available.
Further information is available on our website at https://www.watfordboys.org/vacancies.aspx Completed application forms to Ian Cooksey, Headmaster, firstname.lastname@example.org. The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS Check. The closing date for applications is 9am Monday 1st March 2021.
• Low academic curriculum contact time (80%)
More on how to apply
• Places prioritised for children of staff in admissions policy
• Flexible approach to staff leave in current policy framework
• Increased holidays through the disaggregation of 2 INSET days
• Governors’ contribution of £1500 per year to the Common Room for events
• Free biscuits, tea/coffee and milk
• Dining allowance for parents’ evenings and INSET days
• Free flu jabs
• Cycle scheme for staff