Head of Geography
This job expired on 18 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
18 April 2023 at 9am
24 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Geographyjobs
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5
- MPS (£28,000 – £43,685) plus £3,017 per annum (TLR 2.1) + Health Cash Plan and Benefits package
What skills and experience we're looking for
Permanent, full-time position to start in September 2023
MPS-UPS (£28,000 – £43,685) plus £3,017 per annum (TLR 2.1) + Health Cash Plan and Benefits package
Applications are invited from high quality candidates to join an exciting and committed Geography Department at Montpelier High School.
This post requires an exceptional practitioner able to lead and deliver outstanding outcomes in teaching and learning.
Candidates for this post should be:
- inspiring and able to motivate and challenge students to make rapid progress.
- able to establish strong relationships and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- bold, optimistic and tenacious in setting and achieving high standards.
What the school offers its staff
In return we can offer you:
- A genuine opportunity to make a difference where it is needed.
- Well-resourced classrooms, necessary IT equipment and structured administrative support.
- An exciting and vibrant environment, which includes a fabulous outdoor space, in which to work.
- A fantastic community of children, parents and carers who deserve the best.
- To join a wonderful team and have every opportunity to further your professional development and career with an excellent benefit package including; Wellbeing Health Cash Plan, Retail Discounts, Higher Degree Support Funding, ICT Loans, Professional Introduction Incentive plus others
If you are hardworking, reflective, resilient, and looking to further develop your talents and skills at Montpelier High School then we would love to receive an application from you.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Montpelier High School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 935 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Montpelier High School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Montpelier High School is one of the finest schools for girls in Bristol. We accept girls of all talents and abilities and pride ourselves on being culturally diverse, welcoming students of all faiths and backgrounds.
Similar jobs nearby
The Blue School
Kennion Road, Wells, Somerset, BA5 2NR
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Bristol