Due to the success and growth of Queen Elizabeth’s Academy, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Geography to join us in September (or earlier if available). With a commitment to academic excellence, the successful candidate will lead and deliver exciting and inspirational lessons across key stage 3 and 4, which engage and challenge students to achieve their full potential. We would very much recommend and welcome you for a visit so you can meet us and understand our community.
This post would suit an experienced professional.
The successful candidate will:
- Lead the subject team by providing class teachers with expert subject knowledge, promoting a positive learning environment
- Monitor and evaluate the progress of all students
- Have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of students
- Have a proven track record of success and raising student attainment
- Deliver innovative and creative lessons which engage and challenge students to achieve their full potential
- Be committed to the academy’s ethos of high expectations.
At Diverse Academies, you’ll find yourself in a vibrant, inclusive and supportive environment, where everyone can grow, progress and achieve a fulfilling career. We offer a fantastic range of rewards and benefits, challenging and interesting work, and opportunities to achieve your potential.
In return you will benefit from:
- Enrolment into the Teacher Pension Scheme with an employer contribution of at least 23.68%.
- Excellent Continuous Professional Development (CPD) opportunities covering technical, leadership and coaching skills via the trust’s Diverse Association for Professional Learning.
- Full support and induction.
- A strong and caring ethos among staff and students.
- Networking opportunities across Diverse Academies.
- Salary sacrifice opportunities such as car, cycle and technology schemes.
- Staff discounts and offers on gym membership, holidays, days out, cinema tickets, restaurants and top online shopping sites including instant voucher codes.
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme – emotional, financial and legal support to both you and your family by a team of qualified professionals.
- Health and Wellbeing delivered through our occupational health provider, eyecare vouchers for a free eye test and contribution towards glasses for display screen equipment users.
- Access to a free onsite fitness suite.
This job post has expired.