Head of Humanities
Birkdale High School, Southport, Merseyside
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||MPS4 - UPS3|
This is an exciting opportunity for a Middle Leader with outstanding potential in Humanities to join a successful growing school with committed colleagues working as a close team.
The appointed candidate is required to join from 1 September 2020.
TLR - 1AMore on how to apply
- Advert - Head of Humanities - May 2020.pdf  0.37 MB
- Subject Leader Job Description - Humanities May 2020.pdf  0.24 MB
- Subject Leader Humanities Person Specification May 2020.pdf  0.13 MB
- Humanities Department Profile.pdf  0.22 MB
- Humanities Aims and Objectives.pdf  0.30 MB
- Application Form - Teaching Staff - March 2014.docx  0.05 MB
|School size||780 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 16|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Birkdale High School website (opens in a new window)|
About Birkdale High School
Birkdale High School is a popular and successful all-boys 11-16 comprehensive Academy with an excellent reputation, outstanding pastoral care and consistently above national average academic results.
The school has seen its numbers rise over the last few years and is officially oversubscribed as from last year.
Windy Harbour Road, Southport, Merseyside, PR8 3DT