Head of Languages
▪ Teach and lead the development of the Languages curriculum at Royds School.
▪ Teach French and ideally offer Spanish too.
▪ Support the development of the school ethos to underpin all that we strive to
▪ Further raise the performance and expectation of both colleagues and students.
Essential educational requirements
Good honours degree.
Qualified Teacher Status.
Essential skills and experience
Experience of teaching a language to all key stages and abilities.
A good understanding of curriculum developments within the subject area.
Ability to teach either French or Spanish.
Experience of leading initiatives which have had an impact on student attainment.
TLR 2b - £4,528
Workload support offer
About Royds School
- Pennington Lane, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS26 8EX
- LA Maintained School
- Royds School website (opens in a new window)