Due to promotion, we are seeking an inspirational Head of Mathematics who can deliver high quality lessons, secure outstanding outcomes for our students, and successfully lead a thriving Maths team. We want you to inspire everyone to raise student aspirations and unlock their potential.
Applications from newer colleagues or those with a range of experiences are warmly welcomed, and previous Grammar School experience is not necessary.
To be successful at Fort Pitt, you will:
- provide exceptional support to ensure our students make outstanding progress across all key stages
- commit to our supportive but challenging ethos and culture
- be a team player but also have the initiative to work independently
- constantly challenge yourself to become a better practitioner
- be committed to enabling our successful extra-curricular programme
- enjoy working with young people and have a good sense of humour!
In return, we will offer you:
- a happy school where all students are enthusiastic and keen to learn
- an incredibly supportive group of colleagues and leaders
- Care First employee assistance programme
- non-contributory membership of Benenden private health care cover
- membership of the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- two-week, half-term break in October
- cycle to work scheme
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. For further information and to arrange a school visit, please contact Mary Burling on 01634 842359 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to bring forward the closing date where interest and applications received are high, therefore we encourage early applications
Beyond Schools Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All post holders in a regulated activity are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory "Disclosing and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced check".
Equality & Inclusivity Statement
At Beyond Schools Trust we strive to be a diverse and inclusive workplace where we can ALL be ourselves. We particularly encourage applications from under-represented communities, including but not limited to those who identify as Black, Asian or from a minority ethnic background.
Beyond Schools Trust is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All post holders in a regulated activity are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory "Disclosing and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced check".
This job post has expired.