Are you a passionate and enthusiastic Teacher of Mathematics who places students at the heart of everything you do? Are you an aspiring middle or senior leader who wants to be part of the transformation of St John Fisher? We invite applications from teachers who share our vision for delivering World Class Catholic education and are ready to take the next steps in their career, to lead our Maths department.
This is an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate to take a pivotal role in driving the future of this Academy on its journey to becoming a great school. The successful candidate will have enjoyed a range of experiences to date that will have prepared them for this role. They will be an outstanding Mathematics teacher who can demonstrate a track record of raising standards and importantly, be child centred and able to inspire young people to be the best that they can be. The successful candidate will have the highest expectations for our young people, staff and our wider community, underpinned by our Catholic ethos and mission and aligned with our Catholic virtues.
St John Fisher Catholic Voluntary Academy is an 11 – 18 school and part of the Blessed Peter Snow Catholic Multi- Academy Trust.
If you want to work in an Academy where you can make a real difference to young people’s life chances, whilst working within a partnership of Academies, committed to cooperation and collaboration to unlock talent and fulfill potential, then this post is just right for you. In return you will be supported and encouraged to develop further and enjoy a long and rewarding career working across the Blessed Peter Snow Catholic Multi-Academy Trust.
We are looking for someone who:
In return we can offer:
- has vision, energy and enthusiasm for learning
- the opportunity to work in an excellent Academy with a talented and committed team of staff
- is proactive, innovative and focused on student outcomes
- a dynamic and thriving student body who deserve the best
- is an inspirational, ambitious Mathematics teacherwith excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- the support and shared purpose of the wider Trust
- has a proven track record of delivering and shaping high quality outcomes for young people
- is an advocate of partnership working and community engagement
- excellent career opportunities and access to a comprehensive programme of professional learning and development
- is a highly effective classroom practitioner with excellent student outcomes and high expectations of all learners and professionals
- national networking opportunities
- has an appreciation for and commitment to broadening the experiences of young people
- a commitment to your own professional development
If you would like an informal conversation about this opportunity and / or to arrange a visit, please contact Anastasia Green on
Blessed Peter Snow Catholic Multi-Academy Trust is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all its employees to share this commitment. Applicants should note that, in accordance with Keeping Children Safe in Education (2022), it is the applicant’s responsibility to have made any necessary registrations relevant at the time of making this application which is required for people working or volunteering with children. Accordingly, any offer of employment made will be conditional upon the results of enhanced checks from the Disclosure & Barring Service (“the DBS”) and Employer Access Online (regarding teacher prohibition/disqualification from working with children and young people). Furthermore, since 1st September 2022 Keeping Children Safe in Education requires us to conduct online searches.
This job post has expired.