Head of Mathematics
WATFORD GRAMMAR SCHOOL FOR BOYS
A leading UK State School for boys aged 11-18 with a national reputation for academic excellence
'An outstanding school' - OFSTED 2001 and 2006
Required for September 2020
Head of Mathematics (TLR 1.3 - £11,790)
- An enthusiastic, well-qualified mathematics specialist to lead a dynamic and energetic department which was rated outstanding by OFSTED in 2010 and thrives on continual development of its teaching and learning processes.
- Examination results and uptake at A level are excellent and the subject enjoys a very high status within the school.
- Currently 315 pupils study Mathematics in the sixth form of whom 85 also study Further Mathematics. The school has a newly built dedicated STEM block.
Further information is available on our website at www.watfordboys.org. Application by completed application form to Ian Cooksey, Headmaster (email: email@example.com). All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS Check. The closing date for applications is 9am Monday 3rd February 2020.
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
- For a successful candidate we are able to support the completion of an MA.
- Our admissions policy prioritises children of staff.
- Accommodation at a competitive rate may be available.
About Watford Grammar School for Boys
A leading, partially selective UK State School for boys aged 11-18, with an enviable national reputation for academic achievement and excellence across a broad range of sporting, musical and artistic pursuits. Expanding from 7 to 8 form entry from 2018. 'An outstanding school' - OFSTED 2001 and 2006.
- Rickmansworth Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD18 7JF
- Watford Grammar School for Boys website (opens in a new window)