Head of Maths - possible Autumn Term start date may be considered
To ensure high quality curriculum provision and effective teaching and learning within the Maths curriculum area, in both KS3 and KS4, and to carry out the professional duties of a qualified teacher and Head of Department.
Essential educational requirements
Undergraduate degree and QTS.
Qualified Teacher Status.
Essential skills and experience
• To be an enthusiastic and committed teaching practitioner who will inspire the Mathematics and Commerce Faculty staff and students to achieve the very best through their leadership and practice.
• To provide high quality leadership and management of the Mathematics and Commerce Faculty to establish and maintain a culture that promotes excellence, equality and high expectations of all teachers and teaching assistants.
• To secure quality first teaching, effective learning and high standards of achievement and behaviour across the Mathematics and Commerce Faculty.
• To ensure that teachers successfully and consistently meet all the Teachers’ Standards which will lead to successful outcomes for all students at St Paul’s Academy in terms of spiritual and moral growth, progress and achievement, behaviour and attitudes and personal development.
TLR 1 (Range £8069 - £13654)
Excellent support for all teaching staff
Opportunities for further professional development
Private healthcare benefits
Breakfast and lunch for all staff in our school restaurant
About St Paul's Academy
St Paul’s Academy seeks to serve young people from both the Catholic and the local community, welcoming all those who embrace its values and share its quest for excellence: • To provide opportunities for young people to develop the knowledge, skills and wisdom necessary for effective learning • To enable learners to develop their intellectual, social, moral, spiritual and physical potential to the full in order to become proactive members of both the local and wider community • To increase aspirations by exploiting educational innovations and opportunities in the best interests of our students and staff
- Finchale Road, London, SE2 9PX
- St Paul's Academy website (opens in a new window)