To support the school in achieving our aspirations, we are looking for an
inspirational and confident team leader, who
possesses drive, energy, commitment and a true passion for MFL. You need to be
- create and teach a stimulating, imaginative
and challenging curriculum
- take responsibility for the leadership and operations of
- demonstrate high quality teaching and be able to inspire and enthuse students to
- demonstrate the passion, skills and determination to
make a significant difference to the lives of our students.
As a school, we are proud to offer:
• a collaborative working environment;
• a supportive senior leadership team who collectively and individually offer a wealth of
• a comprehensive CPD programme;
• an individual induction programme supported by a mentor, specific ECF training for all Early
Career Teachers and staff new to WSS;
• a buddy scheme;
• a car share scheme;
• a dynamic middle leadership team given a clear sense of autonomy and ownership of
• representation at the National Education Union (NEU);
• eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme or Local Government Pension Scheme for
• extensive investment in the fabric of the school over the coming 18-24 months culminating
in a brand new sports facility.
As a part of HAMWIC Education Trust (HET), WSS can offer:
• the ability to work with HET schools, both primary and secondary, as we develop as a trust
and build towards an all through curriculum;
• networking groups for teachers, business managers, site teams and IT staff;
• HAMWIC in-house teaching school;
• a wide ranging of funded training and apprentice opportunities;
• free eye tests up to the value of £25 for uses of VDU equipment and contribution to the
value of £60 towards the purchase of glasses specifically for the use of display screen
equipment (where all conditions are met);
• working as part of The Edwin Jones Partnership.
All HAMWIC Education Trust (HET) schools are committed to
safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all
staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our
recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful
candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with
other relevant employment checks.
This job post has expired.