|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Band A/B/C plus TLR1A £8,291|
Our Lady & St Bede Catholic Academy and the Directors of Carmel Education Trust wish to appoint an excellent Head of Modern Foreign Languages to join Our Lady & St Bede. The role may appeal to candidates seeking their first Head of Department post or, equally, to more experienced leaders, looking to develop in a school which is totally committed to Modern Foreign Languages. The successful candidate will have:
· An excellent track record as a classroom teacher.
· A passion for providing the best possible holistic education for all pupils.
· The vision, energy and creativity to contribute to the department in the next phase in its development.
· A teacher with a strong commitment to understanding and promoting the school’s Catholic ethos.
Applying for the job
Please visit the Trust website www.bhcet.org.uk and see our vacancies page. You will be able to download and complete the application form which can be posted to the school or emailed to email@example.com
- Consent to Obtain References Form.docx  0.04 MB
- Notes to Applicants April 2019.pdf  0.16 MB
- Recruitment Monitoring Form April 2019.docx  0.04 MB
- Teacher Application Form Jan 2020.docx  0.06 MB
- OL - SafeguardingPolicy.pdf  1.36 MB
- Pay Policy 2018-19 (Review November 2019).pdf  0.71 MB
|School type||Academy, Roman Catholic|
|School size||957 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 16|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Our Lady & St. Bede Catholic Academy website (opens in a new window)|
About Our Lady & St. Bede Catholic Academy
We can offer:
· A Catholic school that has a clear mission and strong tradition dating back to before 1850.
· A vibrant, well run, ambitious and caring school.
· A school where staff enjoy coming to work and are able to maintain a work-life balance.
· A professional climate where all staff are valued, listened to and who are able to fully use our gifts and talents.
· An excellent behaviour climate where staff can teach free from disruption.
· Most importantly, fantastic pupils who are hardworking, display great humility and appreciate the effort of adults who work on their behalf.
· A school which is part of the Carmel Education Trust: a group of secondary & primary schools, all working together as one to provide exceptional levels of expertise and support.
· A rapidly expanding school, circa 1000 pupils September 20
· A £5m building expansion programme.
· An Ofsted (January 18) and Diocesan (November 17) rated ‘Outstanding’ School in every area.
Arranging a visit to Our Lady & St. Bede Catholic Academy
School Visit We are passionate about our school and want to fill it with staff who share the same passion, values and drive. If you would like to arrange a telephone call to discuss this position or if you would like to arrange a possible visit to the school, please contact the Business Manager : Mrs Mel Loveridge: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bishopton Road West, Stockton-on-Tees, Cleveland, TS19 0QH