- Job role
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- MPS or UPS
Permanent, Full time position.
We are looking to appoint a Head of Modern Foreign Languages.
Are you passionate about Modern Languages?
Are you committed to Modern Languages for all?
Are you keen to shape the future of Modern Languages at our school?
We can offer you:
• A school where Modern Languages is highly valued;
• Students who thrive on high quality teaching and;
• An excellent CPD programme;
• The support and opportunities associated with a highly successful trust.
We are looking for candidates who –
• Are able to teach French to at least KS4 with the ability to offer an additional language;
• Hold a high quality degree in Modern Languages; or who are native speakers with a high quality degree in another specialism;
• Are able to plan, implement and deliver an inspiring curriculum in a vibrant learning environment;
• Have high expectations and aspirations for all students;
• Are committed to our vision to ensure student well-being and good progress is at the heart of everything we do.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 19
- Education phase
- School size
- 1510 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 19
About The Sittingbourne School
Sittingbourne Community College is a large non-selective school and was judged by Ofsted in November 2017 as a ‘Good’ school.
We believe that all learners need to feel safe and secure in school in order for them to reach their full potential. We have established a culture of respect for each other and pride in academic achievement for all learners.
We offer our students a very broad curriculum, placing value on the arts and vocational subjects in addition to core and Ebacc subjects. Our objective is to ensure success for every student so that when they leave us they are well rounded, confident individuals, well equipped to take their place in the work place or further education. We are very proud of the culture and ethos that exists in the school which is continually evolving and developing to ensure that all students benefit from our extensive systems of support.