HEAD OF MUSIC (TLR2A, £2,720)
- To plan and teach the lessons to the classes you are assigned to teach with the context of the school’s plans, curriculum and schemes of work.
- To assess, monitor, record and report on the learning needs, progress and achievement of assigned students.
- To participate in arrangements for preparing students for external examinations.
- To contribute to the development, implementation and evaluation of CSET/ the school’s policies, practices and procedures in such a way as to support the CSET/school’s values and vision.
- To work with others on curriculum and/or pupil development to secure co-ordinated outcomes.
- Subject to the ‘cover’ provisions in the STP&CD to supervise and so far as practicable to teach any students where the person timetabled to take the class is not available to do so.
Essential educational requirements
Qualified Teacher Status
Essential skills and experience
Significant, successful experience of teaching across the age and ability range in secondary schools.
Successful experience of raising achievement.
Good communication, inter-personal and organisational skills.
About Mangotsfield School
- Rodway Hill, Bristol, BS16 9LH
- Mangotsfield School website (opens in a new window)