- No, visa sponsorship not available
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- MPS/UPS £28,283 - £44,556 Teacher
TLR 2d £5,037
What skills and experience we're looking for
- A highly effective and inspiring classroom practitioner, who is passionate about their subject and believes everyone should learn a language
- Aligned to our values and mission. If you are the type of person who fits with our culture, you will love working here
- Someone who passionately believes that all children can achieve, no matter what their starting point, background or needs. Someone that does not make excuses for what children can achieve.
What the school offers its staff
- Huge support and progression opportunities
- A knowledge rich curriculum ,built on ‘powerful knowledge’ and a traditional T&L approach built around Rosenshine and TLAC
- Collaborative planning with centralised, shared units of work and resources
- Excellent support from the Astrea Trust Central team
- A feedback policy focused on whole class feedback– no onerous marking policies
- Disruption-free learning and a ‘warm/strict’ behaviour system
- Highly visible/supportive senior leaders who have your back
- Centralised detentions, including homework detentions (you do not need to organise/run/chase them at all)
- No formal graded lesson observations – just ongoing ‘no-stakes’ instructional coaching, helping you to continuously develop
- Excellent ongoing CPD, career development and promotion opportunities across the Astrea Cambridgeshire region
- Opportunity to complete NPQs
- An unrivalled professional progression model
- A very pleasant location in beautiful Cambridgeshire.
Commitment to safeguarding
Astrea Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to satisfactory background checks including references and enhanced DBS checks.
This job post has expired.