We are seeking a motivated, passionate and committed Head of Physics to join us from October 2023 or January 2024 in order to promote the highest achievement possible. We are looking for someone who is committed and innovative.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be ambitious in your determination to ensure all our learners achieve and develop their full potential
- Be inspirational in the classroom
- Be able to provide engaging and creative learning experiences for all pupils
- Be committed to assisting pupils in overcoming barriers to learning
- Have high expectations and a commitment to the wider school
- If you feel you share our values, have the vision and drive for excellence and want to be part of an enthusiastic and dedicated team, committed to ensuring that students fulfil their potential, then we would like to hear from you.
St Mary Magdalene’s secondary phase opened in September 2016 and provides a total of 900 places for students aged 11-16. It also offers a sixth form provision which opened in September 2021, providing 150 places for students in Year 12 and from September 2022 offered a further 150 places for students in Year 13.
We can offer:
- A supportive, motivated and strongly committed staff
- A positive, supportive and happy environment
- A commitment to continuing professional development
- Energetic and enthusiastic pupils
- A supportive, Christian ethos across our school communities
If you feel you share our values, have the vision and drive for excellence and want to be part of an enthusiastic and dedicated team, committed to ensuring that students fulfil their potential, then we would like to hear from you.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is available for this job.