Christ’s College Finchley is seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher and leader to this important position. We are looking for a first rate teacher who shares our vision of outstanding education within a comprehensive setting. The position will involve the successful candidate joining an outstanding and innovative team of middle leaders who are engaged in taking this rapidly expanding academy to yet further heights.
The successful candidate will have:
• A strong record of teaching and raising student achievement- particularly for disadvantaged students.
• The capacity to develop the subject curriculum and bring innovative ideas to our classrooms.
• Strong team working skills.
• Ambition, vision and resilience.
If this is you, the school can offer:
• Well-being support including external medical insurance.
• A team ethos, whereby you are supported throughout the school and department.
• A key role at one of London’s best performing schools.
• Engaging students that are a delight to work with.
• A headteacher with very high ambitions for the students, and a relentless determination to provide the highest quality education possible.
• Excellent and productive relationships between pupils and teachers.
Christ’s College has been pursuing excellence in education since 1857. The modern academy combines the most enduring aspects of the CCF traditions including high academic standards, excellent behaviour and the development of character with innovative and exciting approaches to learning and teaching. The successful candidate will be committed to our vision of high standards of achievement for all students.
Christ's College Finchley is a very high achieving school with progress rates in the top 5% of schools nationally