- Leadership 6 -10
Head of School job summary
Following the successful promotion and the retirement of two of our existing Senior Leadership Team, the Federation Governors wish to appoint a new Head of School for Shadwell Primary School and a new Head of School for Bramham Primary School.
The successful applicants should have relevant experience and exceptional practice to work together with the Executive Head Teacher and the wider Senior Leadership Team in leading their school with the Federation vision, values and ethos in achieving a world-class education for our children. They will be driven and determined to ensure high standards of behaviour and achievement and balance this with an understanding for nurturing children and in promoting their well-being in achieving 'Excellence for All'.
The Head of School will be a highly influential position and will be regarded by staff, parents and the wider community as Senior Lead for the school.
We expect the very best from our children and in return, we give them the very best education. In this way, you will need to:
• Have a proven record of leading, managing, developing, inspiring and motivating staff and able to work collaboratively and efficiently as part of a team
• Demonstrate the skills needed to develop and maintain an outstanding learning environment including good organisational skills, passion and creativity
• Have excellent interpersonal skills
• Be an outstanding practitioner with a deep understanding of the National Curriculum
• Have experience in inclusive practice and oversee excellent progress is made by every child
In return, we can offer:
• Wonderful children who are well behaved, motivated and encouraged by their supportive parents
• A high-performing, dedicated and supportive professional team of staff and leadership
• A commitment to outstanding continual professional development with cross-Federation opportunities
• A developing, child-centred learning environment
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure Barring Service Check.
We are passionate about creating a diverse workforce and positively encourage applications from under-represented communities.
Successful applicants must be able to attend an interview and tasks on Wednesday 25th May 2022.
Applying for the job
Please complete the application form and send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 142 KB
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.