Leadership SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
L23 - L27
The trustees of Woodbridge Trust are looking to appoint a Head of School to work in partnership with our enthusiastic and committed staff to lead our school into the future.
We are looking for a Head of School who is ambitious and will lead the team with a relentless passion to be the very best we can be.
We want to appoint an inspirational leader who will:
• Share our clear vision to provide excellence for all of our pupils
• Ensure high quality teaching and learning for all pupils
• Develop highly motivated staff who are ambitious for our school
• Work in partnership with our multi agency team to ensure excellent provision for our pupils
• Have a strong commitment to working in partnership with parents and carers in meeting our pupils’ holistic needs
• Be committed to collaborative leadership which builds on strong partnerships within Woodbridge Trust, other schools and the wider community of Bolton.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Firwood High School is a secondary school for pupils with severe and profound learning difficulties. There are currently 185 pupils on roll.
The school is located in a fantastic state of the art school building, which is co-located with Bolton St Catherine’s Academy, an 11–18 High School. Our facilities are of exceptional quality; they are spacious and provide the opportunity for all pupil needs to be very well met
We are a strong, happy community of fantastic young people and a dedicated staff team who aspire to provide the very best opportunities for our students. We constantly strive to fulfil our school motto of ‘Learning without Limits’.
Arranging a visit to Firwood High School
Please contact Janet Phillips at email@example.com who will arrange an appropriate time with the Executive Headteacher