- Job role
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Inner London Pay Scale
The Governing Body and Executive Headteacher of Henwick Primary School are seeking to appoint an outstanding and inspiring Head of School for April 2022. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and talented leader, with a proven track record of raising achievement and improving teaching and learning in their school, to work with a great community of children, staff and parents.
We are part of an innovative and outward-looking partnership with local schools. Together we constantly seek new ways to develop teaching and learning. Our values of Belonging, Respect, Compassion, Collaboration and Ambition are at the core of all we offer.
You will have the leadership qualities to inspire and encourage staff and pupils to achieve their very best. You will have an innovative, inclusive approach to leadership and work closely with the Executive Headteacher.
This position has no fixed teaching commitment, there is however, an expectation that the successful candidate can lead by example and has the skills to model high quality teaching and learning.
The Successful candidate will:
• Have current senior leadership experience
• Share our vision of transforming learning to raise aspiration, secure an enjoyment and love of learning and develop a sense of pride in all that we do
• Put children at the heart of everything they do and have high expectations for them
• Be an outstanding and enthusiastic classroom practitioner with a proven track record of raising standards
• Be an excellent leader with a passion and commitment to improving the life chances of our children
• Have a proven ability to lead, inspire and motivate others
• Have the ability to drive forward developments in our curriculum
• Strong commitment to well-being and mental health for pupils and staff
• Have a track record of developing effective partnerships with staff, governors, parents and the wider community in order to drive forward change and shape the future direction of the school
In return, we can offer you the opportunity to:
• Lead a team of skilled and committed staff
• Work with amazing pupils and supportive families
• Develop the school vision and strategy alongside an Executive Headteacher and a committed governing body who are committed to your continued professional development
• Work as part of a dynamic partnership of schools
Applying for the job
Please apply via the application form provided
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 417 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About Henwick Primary School
Henwick Primary School is a diverse, welcoming school that values belonging, respect, compassion, collaboration and ambition. The Henwick team is dedicated, caring and puts the children at the heart of everything we do. Our strong ethos and commitment to our values ensures everyone is able to flourish and achieve their very best. We are part of an innovative partnership of four schools that share a fundamental belief in the power of collaboration to improve the experiences and outcomes for everyone in our communities.
Arranging a visit to Henwick Primary School
Visits are highly encouraged: To make an appointment please contact Elinor Kane on 020 8856 8627 or email email@example.com