St. Chad’s Academies Trust is transforming the futures of young children in our Church of England academies across the West Midlands. The Trust which formed in 2014 comprises of 20 (one first, one middle and 18 primary) academies, working in partnership with seven local authorities.
This is an exciting opportunity to join and to nurture and promote effective system leadership within the organisation continuing to improve the life chances of the children in our care.
We are looking
for an experienced, resourceful practitioner who will welcome new challenges
and opportunities and who wants to proactively support
the leadership of the academy to secure a positive educational outcome for all
our pupils, raising their aspirations through high expectations. Working
closely with our Executive Principals within
the Trust you will support
the drive to secure further
improvements and sharing best practice within the Communities of Practice
(geographical hubs) and across the Trust
As a Trust we are committed
to work/life balance,
continual personal development opportunities and health and wellbeing. A full and considered
tailored induction and transition programme is in place to ensure your
employment starts productively, welcoming you to the team.
The successful candidate will have substantial experience of successful school leadership and school improvement with clear evidence of effective support to schools.
St Chad’s Academy Trust is looking to appoint a Head
of School who will:
- have leadership experience
- a strong insight of the curriculum
- a track record of effective teaching, learning
- bring fresh insight and boundless energy
- demonstrate excellent inter-personal skills
- lead by example with high professional
- motivate and empower staff to achieve
excellent outcomes for our children
- work closely with a collaborative Trust
- promote the Christian distinctiveness of the
- forge effective links with our local community
return you will receive:
- full support from the Trust including
dedicated specialist improvement advisers
- regular networking across the Trust
- support from a group of highly driven fellow Executive
/ Principals who look out for each other
- a comprehensive induction and a bespoke
- wider career opportunities within the Trust
- a proactive
support offer from a central team of operational specialists/ business
professionals within the education sector
- support for your work life balance and health
Mereside Church of England Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils, the successful candidate must receive a satisfactory enhanced DBS check before taking up the post. A declaration regarding spent and current convictions forms part of the application process. Online searches will be conducted prior to shortlisting and right to work checks will be completed at interview.
This job post has expired.