Head of School
for September 2023
L15 to L21 £70,934 - £80,862 per annum, with Teachers Pension Scheme
We are ambitious, have high expectations and a genuine
passion for education and we have the rare opportunity for an experienced
Assistant or Deputy Head to step up to the Head of School role and grasp the
opportunities Rotherfield offers.
In this role you will be supported by an experienced
Executive Headteacher, and an experienced peer Head of School, at our sister
We are seeking a person who:
- Will be inspirational and fearless in driving
- Will set high standards, and hold staff and
pupils to those standards;
- Will be highly organised, and systematic in
their ways of working;
- Will further improve outcomes for pupils and
maintain a rich curriculum;
- Has high levels of emotional intelligence, and
can manage relationships with others well.
In return we can offer you:
- A stable Federation leadership team, who work
hard, are committed, and have fun together;
- Working within a community school, with diversity
at its heart, and a commitment to a full rich curriculum;
- A beautiful, newly refurbished school building;
- Working with a team of 8 staff across the Federation,
including subject specialists in computing, Spanish, PE and Music;
- Access to high quality CPD through our local
authority and our Futurezone Partnership;
- A Governing Board supportive of staff wellbeing.
Visits and application
Visits to the school are an expectation for a role at this
level and our Executive Head,
Abi, is happy to talk to any candidates about the role - please contact the
school to arrange that.
- Apply online at www.islington.gov.uk/jobs
- Closing date for applications: midnight, 16 April 2023
- Shortlisting: 18 April 2023
- Selection process: 3 and 4 May 2023
This job post has expired.