Head of Sociology
NOWER HILL HIGH SCHOOL
‘An outstanding school’
Roll: 1977 (1572 + 405 in an A level 6th Form)
HEAD OF SOCIOLOGY
TLR 2a (£2,796 per annum) - Outer London pay scale
September 2020 start. Full time.
Nower Hill High School is a fantastic place to work and develop as a teacher. We’d love you to come and join us!
We require an outstanding teacher of Sociology who is also a dynamic and innovative leader to join our strong and successful Social and Economic Studies Faculty. We offer:
• A talented Social and Economic Studies Faculty of 11 specialist teachers
• Sociology at A Level
• Students who are a pleasure to teach
• A strong culture of professional development
• Supportive leadership team
• Excellent facilities
• A heavily oversubscribed school with high standards and high expectations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who aspires to be a successful middle leader.
Please visit our website for full details and to download an Application Form:
Closing date: 9am Tuesday 28th January 2020
Nower Hill High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. Any offer of employment will be conditional upon an enhanced criminal record check with the Disclosure and Barring Service; a prohibition from teaching check (teachers only); satisfactory references; the right to work in the UK; and a satisfactory health check. The School is an equal opportunities employer.
Essential educational requirements
Qualified Teacher Status
Essential skills and experience
Please see website for full Person Specification
TLR 2a (£2,796 per annum)
About Nower Hill High School
- George V Avenue, Pinner, HA5 5RP
- Nower Hill High School website (opens in a new window)