Why choose Dixons Sixth Form Academy?
- Apply your subject specialism in a Post 16 environment
- Complete focus on level 3 teaching and assessment
- Extensive sixth form enrichment and trips to be involved in leading or supporting
- Culture of aspiration and enabling students to become Russell Group ready
- Opportunities for growth with the academy
The right candidatewill be totally aligned to our values of integrity, curiosity and leadership.
Dixons Academies Trust
The Dixons Academies Trust is a family of 15 schools in Bradford, Leeds, Liverpool and Manchester: 3 primaries, 9 secondaries, 2 all-through and one standalone sixth form. We ar committed to making a difference where it matters most:
- Values driven
- Over 30 years of challenging educational and social disadvantage
- Ambitious for every child and highly inclusive
- Always in the top 5 nationally for progress at secondary
- Committed to recruiting a diverse workforce
- Exceptional colleagues will support you to be your best
- Low staff turnover
We establish high-performing non-faith academies which maximise attainment, value diversity, develop character and build cultural capital. By the age of 18, we want every student to have the choice of university or a high quality apprenticeship.
Visit youtube.com/dixonsopensource to learn more about our approaches and culture.
Full details of this role can be found in the Job Description and Person Specification.
www.dixons6a.comor call us on 01274089770 and speak to Mark Rothery, Principal, to discuss the role further.
We are holding an information evening at 18:00 on the 17th January 2023 and 18:00 on 26th January 2023. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your attendance.
We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date for applications: 30 January 2023 at 9am
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps