We are seeking a dynamic leader who can inspire and promote the highest expectations ofother colleagues who deliver our vocational pathways of business and ICT.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- A good degree
- The ability to motivate, challenge and inspire students
- The experience of, and commitment to, the education of the whole person promoting social and emotional well-being in addition to academic development
- The ability to inspire, lead and manage colleagues to achieve shared goals
- Commitment to furthering your own professional development
- To complement the vision and values of the Trust
What you’ll get in return
- Hard-working and ambitious students
- A genuine family atmosphere
- A school where every student is known and valued
- Friendly staff with high expectations and standards
- Supportive atmosphere for everyone, both staff and students
The Roseland Multi Academy Trust, is committed to safeguarding and promoting thewelfare of children, and expects all staff to share this commitment. Everyone who comes into contact with children and their families and carers has a role to play in safeguarding children. In order to fulfil this responsibility effectively, all staff should make sure their approach is child-centred and to have professional curiosity. This means that they shouldconsider, at all times, what is in the best interests of the child, to act on this and shareinformation with other multi-agency professionals.