Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a talented individual to help foster a caring and supportive learning environment for our young people. Your experience of pastoral care will place our learners’ welfare at the heart of the school.
The successful candidate will be a committed team player with excellent organisational and technical skills. You will have the ability to problem solve and provide excellent customer service to our community.
You will have:
- GCSE's including English and Maths at Grade C/5 or above.
- Experience working with young people in an education setting.
- Experience providing pastoral support within an education setting.
- The ability to maintain positive relationships with students and other adults.
- The ability to speak in front of large groups of students and small groups of staff.
About Oulder Hill Leadership Academy
Oulder Hill Leadership Academy is a secondary school for 11 to 16 year olds in Rochdale. We joined Star Academies in 2021 and, like all Star schools, we have a leadership specialism
We are a rapidly improving school with high ambitions and expectations for all of our pupils. We provide a knowledge-based academic curriculum alongside a rich and diverse leadership programme that grows character and inspires charitable and social action. Our pursuit of educational excellence is based upon our fundamental belief that every pupil has the capacity to become a successful and inspirational leader.
This job post has expired.