Head of Year
7 days remaining to apply
Start date details
12 June 2023 at 9am
25 May 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Full timejobs - 37 hours per week, term time plus 3 weeks.
Full-time equivalent salary
- Grade G SCP 13-18 £24,948 - £27,344
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our school.
The successful candidate will understandissues that may affect the students’ abilities at school / to attend school. They will work closely with the Pastoral and SLT teams to promote good student behaviour and attendance.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Work alongside the Senior Leader for Engagement and Safety in all matters pertaining to the attendance, behaviour, and welfare of students.
- Liaise and meet with parents and agencies in promoting the attendance, good behaviour, welfare, development, and attainment of students. On occasions, this will involve acting as ‘case manager’ for the student in partnership with outside agencies and the writing of reports.
- Apply sanctions consistent with the school’s behaviour policy.
- Analyse data weekly to improve the engagement and learning of vulnerable students.
To find out more about the school, staff benefits and the Trust, please visit: Recruitment - About Our Trust (coastandvale.academy)
COPY JOB LINKFiley SchoolOpen Data obtained from: Department for Education+−Leaflet| ©OpenStreetMapFileyNorth YorkshireYO14 0HG01723512354recruitment@coastandvale.academywww.filey.coastandvale.academy
VIEW OUR CAREERS PAGEVIEW COAST AND VALE LEARNING TRUST CAREERS PAGE
Join Our Talent Pool
Let us know you are interested in working with us by joining our Talent Pool.
FILEY SCHOOL TALENT POOL
If you are available for opportunities within our wider family of schools, why not join our Trust Talent Pool?
COAST AND VALE LEARNING TRUST TALENT POOL
What the school offers its staff
Filey Secondary School
Filey School is an 11-16 mixed community school serving the coastal town of Filey and its surrounding villages. We have a proud heritage in our local community and are embarking on a period of transformation and improvement. We aim for every member of our school community to develop a love of learning and enable them to reach the highest outcomes that they can. We are committed to ensuring our students are happy, safe and have clear direction and support. We joined Coast and Vale Learning Trust in June 2022 and benefit from the collaborative and supportive environment of the Trust while returning to our identity as Filey School.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Filey School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- Up to 855 pupils
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Arranging a visit to Filey School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed