Are you committed to improving the life chances of children?
Our team of staff are wholly committed to improving the life chances of students and this is reflected in our mission statement. ‘We aspire to be the best at everything we do’.
We are looking for an innovative and passionate candidate to join our dynamic team. We expect a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Our focus is always on student progression and attainment and the successful candidate will be committed to supporting students to achieving this.
We offer you the opportunity to:
• Work with a leadership team who are dedicated to putting Park Lane Academy on the map and becoming a beacon of excellence.
• Join a forward-thinking team of staff.
• Work as part of a multi-academy trust, South Pennine Academies, alongside our partnership outstanding school, which holds National Support School status.
You will have access to:
- Collaboration with outstanding staff and leaders across the Trust.
- Bespoke CPD, both internal and external to accelerate your career development
- A well-being and private medical care package
Park Lane Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced background and criminal record check, these checks are processed by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Please ensure you have completed all sections of the application form, with start and end months for employment and education, explaining any gaps. Please also ensure you provide references for your current/most recent employer.
Park Lane Academy, Park Lane, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX3 9LG
T: 01422 362215
This job post has expired.