We’re looking for a talented individual to help foster a caring and supportive learning environment for our young people. Your experience of pastoral care will place our learners’ welfare at the heart of the school.
The successful candidate will be a committed team player with excellent organisational and technical skills. You will have the ability to problem solve and provide excellent customer service to our community.
You will have:
- 5 A* to Cs at GCSE including English and Maths.
- Experience of working with young people in an education setting.
- Experience of providing pastoral support within an education setting.
- The ability to maintain positive relationships with students and other adults.
- The ability to speak in front of large groups of students and small groups of staff.
Eden Boys’ School, Preston is a Muslim faith-based secondary school for 11 to 18 year old boys, which welcomes pupils from all faiths and none. We opened in 2015 and, like all Star schools, we have a leadership specialism. We were graded as ‘Outstanding’ in all areas by Ofsted during our first inspection in May 2018.
We have an exemplary reputation for excellence in every aspect of school life. We provide a knowledge-based academic curriculum alongside a rich and diverse leadership programme that grows character and inspires charitable and social action. Our pursuit of educational excellence is based upon our fundamental belief that every pupil has the capacity to become a successful and inspirational leader.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps