Whitley Park Primary and Nursery School, Reading, Berkshire
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Leadership L14 - L27|
An exciting opportunity has arisen to become the Headteacher of our inclusive, pupil-centered, ambitious school which is looking forward to the next phase of its development starting from January 2021.
We are looking to appoint an experienced leader who will build on and develop the vision of our dedicated, hard-working team who believe passionately in the “Aspire, Believe, Achieve” ethos of our school.
Above all else, we are seeking a compassionate Headteacher who will always put the child at the heart of every decision they make.
Applying for the job
Please contact email@example.com for an application pack.
|School type||LA Maintained School|
|School size||631 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Whitley Park Primary and Nursery School website (opens in a new window)|
About Whitley Park Primary and Nursery School
We are looking for a Headteacher who is:
• able to articulate a clear vision for the successful future of the school, building on the existing culture of inclusivity and achievement
• experienced in curriculum development and delivery and has the highest aspirations for all, including those with Special Educational Needs
• passionate about raising standards and has a proven track record of doing so
• committed to inspiring and leading a large multi-professional team, working collaboratively with senior leaders, teachers, support staff, governors, parents and the wider community
• innovative and adaptable in finding solutions to challenges
We can offer:
• the opportunity to lead one of the largest primary schools in Reading with children who love coming to school
• a committed and very hard-working team who are determined to help all children reach their potential
• a stable and passionate senior leadership team
• an innovative approach to Special Educational Needs provision integrated within a mainstream setting
• a unique ethos of care for all
• the ongoing support of Brighter Futures for Children (Reading Local Authority)
• strong partnerships with other local schools as part of the Whitley Excellence Cluster (WEC)
• a supportive and highly engaged governing body
• the opportunity to make a difference
Arranging a visit to Whitley Park Primary and Nursery School
We would be delighted to welcome you to our school to meet the team and our wonderful children. Please make an appointment by contacting the school on 0118 937 5566 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Brixham Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG2 7RB