Durham Lane Primary School, Stockton-on-Tees
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Lead Practitioners range 15 to Lead Practitioners range 21, £57,986 to £66,517|
Required for September 2020.
Due to the retirement of our long-serving and highly respected Headteacher, the Governing Body, staff and pupils of Durham Lane Primary School are seeking to appoint a Headteacher who is dynamic, aspirational and committed to achievement for all. The successful candidate will be an approachable leader who values collaboration and can think strategically about the future. We are proud of our caring and positive ethos that enables our children to achieve highly in all that they do.
We are looking for a Headteacher who:
• has a proven track record of effective leadership;
• has a passion for teaching and learning, the ability to motivate staff and pupils and has the ambition to continue driving our school’s success in all areas;
• is committed to continuing to develop our inclusive family ethos;
• recognises the importance of developing the whole child and is prepared to ensure children continue to be offered opportunities to develop their sporting and musical prowess;
• will embrace our cross-curricular approach to learning.
We can offer you:
• a dedicated and motivated whole-school team who are strongly committed to our school and passionate about children’s learning and well-being;
• a fully supportive and active Governing Body;
• well-behaved, friendly and motivated children who are always keen to learn;
• supportive families who are actively involved in school life and who respect the work we do;
• a friendly atmosphere and a caring ethos that pervades all aspects of school life.
Visits to Durham Lane Primary School are welcome and can be arranged through our school office on 01642 780742.
For an informal discussion please contact Gill McCleave, Senior Advisor on Tel: (01642) 528824.
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to enhanced DBS disclosure.
Application packs are available to download from www.stockton.gov.uk/job-vacancies, alternatively you can contact Xentrall Recruitment Services, Tel: (01642) 526992 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 31st January 2020 (12 Noon)
Shortlisting: 10th February 2020
Interviews: 3rd & 4th March 2020
Essential educational requirements
Qualified Teacher Status
Evidence of commitment to continuous training
Essential skills and experience
Substantial experience as an Assistant, Deputy and/or Headteacher
Experience across the primary age range (3 - 11)
|School type||LA Maintained School|
|School size||195 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Durham Lane Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
About Durham Lane Primary School
Amberley Way, Stockton-on-Tees, TS16 0NG