• Has a clear vision for Greythorn Primary school.
• Is self-aware with a clear understanding of their own leadership.
• Has a deep understanding and clear vision for curriculum.
• A passion for teaching and learning.
• Can lead the team to embed a culture of high expectations which consistently delivers the highest outcomes and standards.
• Has the ability to communicate effectively with all members of the school community.
• Can motivate and inspire others and to work as a part of a wider support team (The Flying High Partnership).
• Will actively contribute to the wider Flying High Partnership.
• Is outward facing and committed to establishing a strong relationship with parents and the local community.
• Willing to roll up their sleeves up and get stuck in.
• Can share and learn from best practice whilst knowing how to exploit the partnership opportunities we have within the Multi Academy Trust and Flying High Futures.
• Motivated and happy children who have a thirst for learning.
• A peer network of like-minded Head teachers.
• Significant school improvement support.
• Extensive financial, business, estates and HR support and systems, ensuring that you can focus on delivering inspirational teaching and learning.
• A strong staff team, who will support the vision of the new Head teacher.
• Significant professional learning opportunities delivered through Flying High Futures.
• Access to a comprehensive employee assistance programme.
• A partnership with relationships at its heart, ensuring a friendly atmosphere encompassing a supportive ethos.
• A supportive community.
• A comprehensive Head teacher induction process.
• The opportunity for progression, including CPL, such as opportunities to develop as a System Leader.
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applicants. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps