Vacancy - Head Teacher
ISR: L15 - 21
Full Time and Permanent
Required from 1st September 2024
Age Range 4 – 9 years
The Governors of this
highly respected school wish to appoint a passionate, driven, and resourceful Head
Teacher who will provide the vision and professional
leadership to ensure continued high-quality education for all of our pupils. Our school has a caring, friendly environment
and enjoys excellent relations with parents and the wider community.
The person appointed
as Head Teacher will:
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner who has a passion for
continually improving teaching and learning.
- Have proven leadership skills with evidence of driving school
- Possess excellent people management skills with the ability to
effectively manage school resources and lead and inspire staff.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills and be willing to
collaborate with other local Schools.
- Work closely with all staff, governors and parents to promote the
school within the local community.
- Have a sound understanding of School Finance.
We can offer you:
- A positive, caring, forward-thinking, inclusive School.
- Well behaved, considerate and happy children who enjoy learning in this extensively resourced environment.
- The support of an enthusiastic, happy, dedicated and effective school team.
- An engaged parent body with an active and successful PA.
- A supportive, proactive, yet challenging Governing Body.
- A great school environment which is well funded and regularly improved.
- Excellent opportunities for professional development.
Our school is situated in a quiet residential area within the thriving and friendly market town of Bromsgrove in North Worcestershire. Bromsgrove has good motorway and railway links to Worcester, Birmingham and beyond. It is part of a three-tier school system with strong links with other local schools.
Application forms and further information are available from the School office who, if you wish, will also be happy to arrange for you to visit the school on one of the following dates:
Friday 23rd February at 9.15am
Tuesday 27th February at 9.15am
Tuesday 5th March at 1.15pm
Visits will be conducted by Governors, with the support of School staff.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date: 8th March 2024
Shortlisting - 11th March
2 days of Interviews will take place on Monday 18th and Tuesday 19th March 2024.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visas cannot be sponsored.