A unique opportunity which does not come around very often.
The Trustees of Scholars Academy Trust wish to appoint an ambitious and inspiring leader to open our brand new primary school in Castle Donington. Opening in September 2022 – a state of the art, new build primary school which is an ideal environment for someone looking for the next chapter in their leadership career.
Starting in either January or April 2022 – we want the successful candidate to be ready to welcome children in September 2022. You will also have the opportunity to work in partnership with the trust to establish the school ethos and curriculum for teaching children in the 21st century.
What we are looking for
• Someone who embodies our Trust's values
• Someone who will help children enjoy their learning while realising their full potential
• Someone who possesses an unrelenting focus to maximise pupil attainment, progress
• An outward facing leader who will forge strong relationships with children, parents and
the wider community.
• Someone who can be flexible and strategic in their approach and conducive to new ideas
• Someone who has integrity and personal presence as well as excellent interpersonal,
organisational & leadership skills
What we can offer you
• Experts in new school project management who will be with you every step of the way as we ready the school for opening in September 2022.
• An in-depth headteacher induction process spanning pre and post opening of the school.
• Support from the CEO and other senior school leaders from within the Trust.
• A Trust central leadership team who will offer ongoing support with operations & finance to allow you to focus on teaching and learning
• A MAT with a proven track record of delivering high quality education to it's pupils
• Opportunities for career progression within the Trust
• The chance to make the school your own and be given freedom to take ownership for the direction of the school from day one.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Our schools are based in the diverse and multi-cultural community of Leicestershire.
Scholars Academy Trust is a multi-academy trust with schools based in Leicestershire.
The trust has an excellent reputation due to the high performing schools working within it. We have a dedicated and talented team who work collaboratively to share expertise, best practice and resources to ensure the best for our pupils. Each school’s unique character and strengths are recognised and supported.
The trust believes in all children fulfilling their potential by removing barriers to learning. The curriculum within our schools builds on this and is focused on children being prepared for life.
Scholars Academy Trust aims to draw on the individual strengths of each academy school in the Trust in order to build good practice and ensure that outstanding teaching and learning is at the heart of everything we do. Pupils will achieve excellent academic outcomes in a safe and nurturing environment and be empowered to make decisions about their lives and their contribution to society. We will nurture our staff professionally and foster positive relationships with our parents and the wider community.