- L13 – 19 - £56,721 to £65,735
Head Teacher job summary
An exciting opportunity to lead our school to even greater success!
Are you looking for the next challenge in your school leadership career?
Are you an inspirational leader with a vision for excellence and a belief that all pupils have the potential to succeed?
Our wonderful Head Teacher of many years is leaving to work with more schools, which means an exciting opportunity has arisen to lead Springbank Academy through its next stage of development.
Springbank Academy and Nursery is a very good school and a place where everyone can succeed, in an environment where they feel safe, happy and cared for. We are committed to providing the highest standard of education and pursue excellence at every opportunity. Our motto “Caring, Happy, Healthy, Sporty, Scientific” sets out our mission. We are at the heart of the local community, in a partnership with parents and carers, preparing our children with the skills they will need for their future.
As our new Head Teacher you will be someone who is ready for the next step in your career, with a proven track record of great leadership. You will have shown that you thrive under the challenges of leadership, whatever you are presented with (no day is ever the same!). You will have a clear vision and be able to work strategically. You will be joining a trust that works as a family, be part of our Trust team of Head Teachers and provide the best of everything for Springbank Academy.
You will work with the support of our Director of Primary Education and an amazing TEAM of operational staff within our local central office. You will never feel alone.
Springbank Academy is part of The White Hills Park, a small, highly regarded, successful 3-18 Multi-Academy Trust, with strong vision and values.
As Head Teacher you will lead Springbank Academy and play a key part in working with the Trust as a whole, as we enter a new and exciting stage of development.
We are looking for a candidate who will:
• Lead the school with passion and a focus on quality and outcomes, growing both the school and the schools’ reputation
• Keep learning at the heart of school leadership
• Have an inclusive vision for all children
• Collaborate and build high performing teams; inspire, motivate and develop sustainable relationships with all members of the school community
• Engage with pupils, teachers, parents and the community in a manner that is open, inclusive and conveys the values of the Trust and the school
• Deliver an inclusive curriculum that maximizes the potential for the effective enhancement of learning
• Build collaboration with our other local trust primary school and its leaders, leading to even wider shared community celebration and inclusion
What can you expect from us?
• Quality induction
• Central support services
• Happy children with a strong desire and motivation to learn
• A committed, supportive and hard-working staff
• Excellent relationships with the local community
• The opportunity to be creative in a unique setting
• A commitment to high quality continuing professional development for you
• A commitment to prioritise well-being, dedicated thinking time and a support network of peers
The closing date for applications to be received is 9.00 am on Wednesday 29th June 2022.
Application packs are available on our website: https://whptrust.org/
Interviews will be held during the week commencing Monday 4th July 2022
The post is available from January 2023
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Springbank Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- School size
- Up to 250 pupils
- Age range
- 3 to 11
Springbank Academy and Nursery is a place where all our children, staff and wider school community can excel in an environment where they feel safe, happy, and cared for. We are a school that is committed to providing a high standard of education for every pupil, and pursue excellence at every opportunity. Our motto "Caring, Happy, Healthy, Sporty, Scientific" sets out our mission. We see ourselves at the heart of the local community, in a partnership with parents and carers, offering excellence in education and helping the children to learn the core learning skills they will need for their future.
Arranging a visit to Springbank Academy
Please call: Jacqueline Sainsbury, Director of Primary Education on 01773 713452 to discuss further or to arrange a visit.
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org