The Governors of St Thomas More Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint an
inspirational and dedicated Head Teacher from 1st September 2024. St
Thomas More Catholic Primary School is a caring, friendly school and
community where our Catholic Ethos is central to all that we do. Our new Head
Teacher will work with governors to shape the strategic direction of the
school, and will be responsible for the day-to-day leadership and management of
the school. Our new Head Teacher will lead a team that strive together in the
best interest of all of our children, following the school’s mission statement:
We are a Catholic School and all
our teaching reflects our Christian faith.
We recognise the needs and value
the contribution of each member of our school community.
We encourage children to grow
spiritually, socially and academically and to show respect for each other and
the world in which we live.
We seek to provide a high
standard of education within a caring, family environment.
We aim to develop good habits of
work within a disciplined atmosphere.
We welcome the active involvement
of parents, Governors and friends in the daily life of the school.
are invited from Head Teachers or Deputy Head Teachers with outstanding
successful candidate will:
- Be a practising Catholic who can nurture faith
and spirituality, and take the lead role in providing inspirational Catholic
education based on our shared Gospel values.
- Be passionate in promoting a clear
- Be inclusive, aspirational and ambitious for
all our children and our staff.
are seeking someone who:
- Will champion a wide curriculum that our
teachers will be excited to teach and will inspire our children to learn.
- Will build upon a strong foundation of
- Can demonstrate a proven track record of
providing inspirational, strategic and professional leadership.
- Has a secure understanding of all matters
relating to safeguarding.
- Will be a team leader with experience of
coaching and mentoring.
- Will work hard to ensure that every child is
supported and challenged to maximise their potential.
offer the successful candidate:
- Children who are committed, enthusiastic and
fully engaged in their learning.
- Professional and dedicated staff, supportive
parents, and active Governors.
- An enthusiastic and aspirational Senior
- Excellent opportunities for further
- Long standing
relationships with partnership groups and outside agencies
- Ofsted: 19th September 2023 GOOD
- Catholic School Inspection: 12th
December 2018 OUTSTANDING
warmly welcome and encourage applicants to visit our school, find out more
about the role and experience our friendly school in action. Please contact our
school office to arrange a tour
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.com
Visas cannot be sponsored.