Due to the retirement of our current Head Teacher the Governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspirational and committed Catholic Leader to the post of Head Teacher.
Are you Are you someone who:
• promotes high expectations and will help our children to thrive
in a culture that builds resilience and have a positive attitude to
• believes that only the best is good enough?
• is an outstanding leader who motivates and inspires children
• is creative, forward thinking and skilled in leading and managing
areas of school development?
• has the ability to build on existing good practice but also bring
We can offer you:
• a Christ centred school with supportive staff, parents and
governors in a thriving community
• well behaved children who enjoy coming to school and are keen
• an exceptionally welcoming ethos and an outstanding sense of
community through our close partnerships with families, the
parish and other community groups
• opportunities for continuing professional development
We warmly encourage applicants to visit our school. Visits will be available on the 21st January 2020 between 10.30 am and 12.00 pm and also between 2.00 pm and 4.00 pm.
Please contact Mrs A Bennett SBM to arrange an appointment or email email@example.com
Application must be made on the CES application. An application pack is available from the school office or can be downloaded from the school website: www.st-wilfrids.cheshire.sch.uk
St. Wilfrid’s Catholic Primary School is committed to the principle of equal opportunity and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
This post will require an enhanced DBS and references will be requested prior to interview.
Essential educational requirements
Qualified Teacher Status
Leadership and management
Essential skills and experience
Leadership as Deputy/Assistant Head
Curriculum Leadership and Development
About St Wilfrid's Catholic Primary School
- Greenbank Lane, Northwich, Cheshire, CW8 1JW
- LA Maintained School
- St Wilfrid's Catholic Primary School website (opens in a new window)