What we need………….
We are looking to appoint a proven, inspirational leader with the vision, knowledge and experience to build on the school’s existing good practice and move it forward at pace.
Our ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience of working with pupils with a range of complex needs, curriculum development and delivery and the current Education Inspection Framework.
You should share our ambition for every child to achieve their full potential regardless of the complexity of their needs, in addition to having:
- a collaborative approach to being part of an ambitious and growing Trust
- the ability to work strategically as part of the Trust’s Executive Leadership Team
- a vision for the future development of the school
- the skills to lead, motivate and inspire by being a visible leader
- the ability to deliver a diverse curriculum which meets the needs of all pupils
- an outward facing approach in order to build and develop relationships and partnership working
- excellent communication skills, emotional intelligence, resilience and a positive attitude.
In return, we can offer:
- enthusiastic, friendly and engaged pupils who are keen to learn
- an engaged community of families and external partners
- a talented, dedicated and hardworking staff and SLT team
- a supportive and proactive Trust Board and Chief Executive
- being a member of theExecutive Leadership Team
- an opportunity to be a part of the development of the Trust.
In addition to a competitive salary, we provide:
- access to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- excellent training and development opportunities
- RISE employee assistance programme (including GP helpline, financial & legal advice line and carer support for employee and household members)
- Occupational Health Service
- family friendly policies
- free parking.
School visits: 14th ,15th and 16th November 2023
Closing Date: Monday 27th November 2023 at 9.00am
Shortlisting*: Week Com 27th November 2023
Notification of interview: by 1st December 2023
Interviews*: 7th & 8th December 2023
Anticipated start date: 8th April 2023 (start of summer term). Earlier start may be agreed if possible.
* Provisional dates—subject to change.
For further information about the role or to arrange a visit, please contact:
Tracy Pearce, Chief Executive on 07867 133415 or email@example.com
Applications must be sent by email to: HR@unitymat.co.uk before the closing date detailed above.
Unity MAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow robust safer recruitment processes during all recruitment.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from candidates of all ages, backgrounds and those with disabilities.
This job post has expired.