- has a strong regard for safeguarding and the health, safety and well-being of our schoolcommunity
● has recent experience of strategic leadership in a school setting
● has high expectations for teaching and learning and is committed to ensuring allchildren thriveand achieve
● is innovative, organised and passionate about standards and school improvement
● is an outstanding practitioner who is committed to developing and enriching the curriculum
● has good interpersonal and team-working skills and is able to build and maintain positiverelationships
● will uphold and value the strong Christian ethos of our school
● has the skills to manage the school budget
● is committed to partnership-working
● a friendly and caring community ethos
● children who enjoy coming to school and are eager to learn
● dedicated, creative and talented staff who are committed to providing a quality education forevery child
● strong links with our church community
● a supportive and proactive Governing Body and School Association
● strong and fruitful partnerships with local schools
● a local area that provides rich resources for teaching and learning
The children, staff and governors of St Mary’s CE VC First School seek an experienced, talentedand inspirational leader for our popular and successful village school, building on strong foundations to further develop our practice and provision.
Ours is a happy, friendly school where children are inspired to achieve their very best. They learnwithin Christian values, beliefs and practices to be part of the wider world, where care and respect for one another and their environment are embedded daily in school life.
St Mary’s CE VC First School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of childrenand expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to have an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check in line with the Government’s Safer Recruitment guidelines.
Please complete the online application.