Fernhurst Primary School, Haslemere, Surrey
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||LPR 11 - 17 £52,643 - £60,895|
Due to the coronavirus pandemic we are willing to negotiate on the start date for this key leadership role.
As an inspirational innovative leader you will drive the vision and strategic direction of Fernhurst Primary School. You will empower and motivate staff and pupils to ensure excellence in learning and teaching and the continued rapid improvement of the school. Aligning to the culture and ethos of the Trust, you will provide a child-centred approach to education, an engaging curriculum and will inspire a sense of collective purpose, with high aspirations for pupils and staff. You will work collaboratively with parents, the University and other Trust schools developing and delivering a dynamic learning partnership and act as a positive role model and advocate for the Trust.
What we offer:
• An opportunity to lead a school on its journey to Excellence;
• A strong and supportive governing body determined to do the best for this community;
• The opportunity to join the Trust’s Academy Leadership team to make a difference as we drive system improvement in a changing world;
• Opportunities to work with senior leaders and academy staff across the Trust who are committed to a shared set of values;
• A collaborative Trust which inspires innovation and the motivation for leaders to influence and shape the strategy of the wider Trust and the educational landscape;
• Access to the University of Chichester, with 180 years of experience in the training of teachers, for research, specialist support, training and academic study;
• A strong commitment to continuing professional development and support for your personal leadership journey;
• Comprehensive central support, advice and guidance to enable you to lead progress in teaching and learning
- FPS HT Info Pack_April 2020.pdf  0.70 MB
|School size||177 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||4 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Fernhurst Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
About Fernhurst Primary School
Fernhurst Primary School is set in spacious grounds in the heart of the West Sussex countryside, where pupils have a strong sense of community with a set of shared values which underpin the life of the school and drive the curriculum. The dedicated team of staff and Governors strive to create an environment in which every child is a happy and successful learner. The school, which was rated as “Good” by Ofsted provides a rich curriculum, enhanced by Forest School and opportunities to engage in sport, music and drama and to participate in village life.
Haslemere Road, Haslemere, Surrey, GU27 3EA