Leadership Pay Spine, Group 3, ISR L18-24, plus a £5,000 additional payment as a permanent part of the headteacher's annual salary
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding, inspirational, experienced and highly motivated headteacher with vision and energy to continue to build on our outstanding achievements and successes and develop a robust strategy for continued improvement in the future.
• A diverse and loving school community built on supportive relationships and Christian values.
• Supportive and dedicated staff committed to enabling all children to achieve with a record of delivering excellent education.
• Well-motivated, enthusiastic and confident children who love learning.
• Strong links with the Church and community.
• A supportive school with a strong governing body committed to providing opportunities for continued professional development.
• An excellent environment for learning in a modern building with excellent facilities.
The successful candidate will have:
• Substantial and successful experience as a headteacher or deputy headteacher of a primary school.
• An active Christian commitment and be able to sustain and develop the Christian ethos and values of the school.
• Demonstrated effective leadership and management of people and a demonstrable commitment to building partnerships with governors, staff, parents, The Church, other schools and the local community.
• A clear vision which focuses on raising achievements and standards through a wide variety of teaching and learning experiences.
• A desire to maintain and enhance the existing strengths of the school, bringing inspirational drive and ambition for continual improvement that is demonstrated through improved outcomes for children.
• A passion to ensure that all children reach their potential.
• Evidence of regular, recent and appropriate professional development for the role of headteacher.
St. Barnabas and St. Paul's CE Primary School is committed to promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will need to: undertake an enhanced DBS check, provide suitable references, provide evidence of qualifications and be subject to identity checks.
The best way to learn more about us is by coming to see us, our school and our enthusiastic and motivated children. For an informal discussion contact Mrs Jamila Hounslow, Chair of Governors 07813314796.
Plus a £5,000 additional payment as a permanent part of the headteacher's annual salary
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.