Alderman Payne Primary School currently has 108 pupils on roll between the ages of 4 and 11 years old. The small, vibrant and successful school serves the village of Parson Drove and surrounding areas.
The Governing Body is seeking to appoint a talented and dynamic Head teacher with outstanding leadership and management skills who has the determination and ambition to continue to drive our school forward. Our school has been graded as Good at our last 3 OFSTED inspections. Our last inspection judged the school to be Good overall but Outstanding for Behaviour and Attitudes. We are looking to appoint a headteacher who can make the improvements necessary to help us achieve our goal of an overall ‘Outstanding’ rating at our next OFSTED inspection.
Alderman Payne is a happy, secure, ambitious, and creative school. It has many strengths and the governors expect that the successful candidate will have the ability to build on the work of our current head, to communicate their ideas effectively and foster strong and positive relationships with our children, staff, parents, carers and the wider community.
At Alderman Payne Primary we need someone who:-
- Is highly motivated, well organised and has strong interpersonal and management skills.
- Is passionate about education and learning and will work tirelessly to ensure our pupils achieve the best possible outcomes.
- Can foster a safe and happy environment in which staff and pupils are able to enjoy working to the best of their abilities.
- Has the ability to identify successful good practices and understands how to empower all stakeholders to implement new ideas that will drive the school forward.
- Knows how to support and develop teams to be able to get the best from them.
We would encourage you to visit our website at www.aldermanpayne.co.uk and read the application pack to learn more about our school, the local area and this exciting opportunity.
Visits by prospective applicants are welcome and can be arranged with the school. Please call the school on 01945 700275 or email email@example.com. If you have any questions over the holiday period, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will close at 12 noon on 8 March 2024, shortlisting will take place that week and interviews will be held on 21 and 22 March 2024.
Alderman Payne Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and other employment checks.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Visas cannot be sponsored.