The Governors are seeking to appoint a new head teacher for our outstanding Primary School situated in Gedling, Nottinghamshire.
The person we are looking for will have: -
• A clear vision of what makes a great, values-driven school and how to sustain continuous improvement
• The determination to promote a Christian vision where children relish their formative years
• A track record of sustaining the highest standards of attainment, achievement and behaviour for all children by ensuring teaching of the greatest quality
• The drive and ambition to lead an initiative-taking team of professionals and help them to develop still further.
• A clear understanding of the current Ofsted and SIAMS Frameworks and what a school needs to do to provide an outstanding education and experience for its pupils
• The ability to communicate effectively and sensitively with all members of our school community and maintain and advance the reputation of the school locally.
• The courage to prioritise the needs of the pupils above all else.
The school offers: -
• A talented dedicated staff team, looking forward to new and confident leadership
• A strong ‘family’ feeling where relationships are key to our values driven school
• Pupils who work hard, achieve well and make good progress
• A site with potential to offer flexibility for imaginative use
• A fully supportive governing body
• An opportunity to build on your own professional strengths and develop as a leader
Applying for the job
Application forms and further details are available from Governor Services, Telephone number 0115 804 666 or email: email@example.com
Interviews will take place on 26 and 27 April 2021.
Local authority maintained school, Church of England
210 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About All Hallows CofE Primary School
All Hallows School endeavours to serve its community by providing an education of the highest quality within the context of Christian belief and practice, developing our religious character in partnership with the historic Church of All Hallows, Gedling. We aim for our children to achieve their full potential in a happy environment, with high academic challenge, where every child matters in a climate of respect, caring and sharing.
All Hallows aspires to be at the heart of the community, with the children at the heart of the school. We seek the best for each member of the school within a Christian environment, gladly working in partnership with each other, with home, church and the community.
A visit to the school website www.allhallowsprimary.co.uk will give you a good introduction to our school and hopefully will encourage you to visit us for yourselves and see if you could be the next Headteacher of All Hallows C of E Primary.
Arranging a visit to All Hallows CofE Primary School
Potential applicants are strongly encouraged to visit the school (dependent on the school Covid-19 risk assessment at that time) by:
• phoning the school office on 01159 568277
• emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
The school's business manager, Claire Grainge, will arrange for you to meet with a member of the governing body.
Holy Cross Primary Catholic Voluntary Academy
Leen Mills Lane, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG15 8BZ
Gilthill Primary School
Gilt Hill, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG16 2GZ
Our Lady of Perpetual Succour Catholic Primary School
Piccadilly, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG6 9FN