Berry Hill Primary School, Coleford, Gloucestershire, GL16 7AT
This job expired on 24 June 2022
Expected start date
1 January 2023
24 June 2022 at 12:00pm
14 June 2022
About Berry Hill Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 184 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- School website
- Berry Hill Primary School website (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
- 01594 832262
Successful Learners, Confident Individuals, Responsible Citizens
At Berry Hill Primary School we are passionate about our children and we strive to ensure that we are a vital and vibrant part of our community; we value the importance of working with each other, our parents, and the wider community.
We strive for all pupils to aspire to high academic achievement. We offer a high-quality provision supported by a wide variety of extra-curricular opportunities to ensure skills and knowledge learned are life-long. Inclusion, diversity and respect are integral to our pupil’s personal development, equipping them with a strong sense of self-belief and confidence. A focus on Wellbeing is integral to our provision for children, families and staff.
We believe that an excellent Early Years provides the foundation for lifelong achievement, and to support this we have recently opened our teacher-led ‘Acorns’ pre-school.
The recent Schools’ White Paper provides the education system with exciting opportunities and challenges. The governors seek a new leader who understands how the national context can be successfully translated into our school community and locality; someone who will be a school, community and system leader.
We can offer:
• Enthusiastic, polite children who genuinely love learning
• A dedicated, experienced school team who are eager to grow and develop new skills, working collaboratively with their headteacher
• A dedicated Friends Association that contributes actively to the school community
• A strongly committed Governing Board who will support you and ensure you further your own career and professional development
We are looking for an exceptional leader who can demonstrate:
• A clear strategic vision, built on experience of school leadership and an understanding of evidence-based pedagogy and the national context
• A passion for primary education, including Early Years, with the skills and knowledge to grow our new pre-school provision
• An understanding of the importance of and what is needed to ensure an environment that supports and develops the whole child holistically
• A desire to continually improve, seeking out and creating best practice, to achieve the highest standards of teaching and learning to achieve the best academic outcomes for pupils
• The ability to build the confidence and trust of the whole community
• A clear understanding of how to be a school, community, and system leader
If you have the vision and enthusiasm to inspire the staff, pupils, parents and wider community, alongside excellent leadership and interpersonal skills then we would be delighted to receive your application.
Arranging a visit to Berry Hill Primary School
We warmly welcome and would recommend that potential candidates visit the school. Please contact the school directly and speak with the Headteacher Mrs Sally Hunt on 01594 832262.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Gloucestershire