We are seeking to appoint a leader who is able to build on the achievements of the school as it progresses on the next exciting phase of its development towards being an outstanding school in all respects. Are you the person for the job?
WE NEED SOMEONE SPECIAL WHO:
• has a passion for teaching and learning;
• sets high expectations for all;
• is a strategic leader with a clear vision for future progress;
• is confident in implementing the new Ofsted inspection framework;
• will inspire, motivate, challenge and support the pupils, staff, parents and wider community, recognising that all have something to contribute;
• is passionately committed to helping all young people to achieve success and set their own high aspirations;
• has a clear vision of educational excellence, how to achieve it and the ability to make it happen;
• has excellent inter-personal, communication, analytical and organisational skills;
• is committed to their own professional development.
WE CAN OFFER YOU A SCHOOL WITH:
• children who are happy and confident and have real pride in their school and their own achievements and those of others;
• highly professional staff who are enthusiastic, innovative and dedicated to a shared vision to be the school of choice in the community;
• an active and supportive governing body which is committed to working with the headteacher to continue the strategic development of the school.
Broadwas CE Primary School is a voluntary aided school set in a rural location with nearly 90 children on roll (Pupil Admission Number is 15). The school was rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted in July 2016 and ‘Outstanding’ by SIAMS in March 2018.
Please view our website at: www.broadwasschool.co.uk for more information about the school, its achievements and the curriculum.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS clearance.
We actively encourage visits to our school to see just how special our children are and to meet our team. Please arrange directly with the school office by calling 01886821347.
Essential educational requirements
Degree level education or equivalent.
Commitment to own continuing professional development in school leadership and management
Essential skills and experience
Having been a successful Senior Leader in an education setting.
Have high organisational skills appropriate to both the daily running and strategic development of the school.
Experience of leading development, encouraging innovation and supporting others to this end.
Demonstrable ability to analyse pupil attainment and progression data, and to use this to improve standards of learning and teaching
About Broadwas CofE Aided Primary School
- Broadwas, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR6 5NE
- LA Maintained School
- Broadwas CofE Aided Primary School website (opens in a new window)