- Job role
- Working pattern
- Contract type
- Leadership L15 £59,581 - L21 £69,030 per annum
Primary Headteacher - Budbrooke Primary School, Warwickshire
Salary: Group Size 2 ISR, Trust Leadership Scale L15 £59,581 - L21 £69,030 per annum
Depending on experience plus Teachers’ Pension
Additional 2 further Leadership Spine Points in recognition of your role as a CAT Professional Peer Coach
Start Date: From January 2022
Closing Date: 2nd September 2021
The Directors of Community Academies Trust wish to appoint an outstanding and inspirational leader to the position of Headteacher of Budbrooke Primary School.
Budbrooke is a successful primary school located in the heart of Warwickshire, an area steeped in history and in a county that's alive with educational opportunities to exploit; our school serves a diverse, vibrant and welcoming community who also support their school strongly.
The Community Academies Trust is an organisation comprising of thirteen primary schools, and five secondary schools. We are driven by a desire to lead rather than follow, and to be beacons of outstanding local provision, which our community can rely on for the excellent education we provide for our children. We have a proven track record of achieving excellence and Budbrooke Primary School will be supported by expertise and support from across the trust and also contribute to our work as a family of schools.
This role would ideally suit an ambitious Deputy Headteacher or serving Headteacher looking for an exciting and unique opportunity to further develop the provision at Budbrooke Primary School and have a wider system influence as a fully trained professional coach (training is given for this role). Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
• An ability to continue to develop a vision for the school and to inspire, enthuse and motivate others, in line with our trust’s ethos;
• Possess the drive, ambition and vision which ensures that all children achieve more than they ever thought possible;
• A commitment to develop an innovative curriculum which makes use of our wonderful local environment, which excites children and leaves them eager to learn;
• Commit to children enjoying and engaging in their learning whilst also being challenged;
• Being an outstanding teacher who models best practice in all areas with the ability to ensure those standards are replicated throughout the school;
• Be a strong leader with high levels of interpersonal skills and the ability to build positive relationships with students, parents, staff and our wider community;
• The potential to be a successful professional peer coach;
• Be able to develop inspiring leaders at all levels in the school community;
• Possess the knowledge, skills and expertise to develop effective systems which ensure the school operates highly efficiently and makes the most of resources and its environment ensuring the focus is always on quality learning experiences; and
• Have an excellent working knowledge and understanding of safeguarding.
How do I apply?
To apply for the position of Headteacher, please download application details from here or from www.communityacademiestrust.org and complete the Application Form and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Forms. Submit the forms by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 12pm on Thursday 2nd September 2021.
The proposed dates for our interview process are revised dates of 8th and 9th September 2021.
If you have any questions or require any further information, please contact Edward May, Executive Director on 01827 702 216.
Community Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks and a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the standards which flows from Community Academies Trust vision and values.
The role is covered by part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
With regards to queries on the application process please contact a member of the Community Academies Trust Human Resources team on 01827 702 216.
Community Academies Trust supports Equal Opportunities Employment.
Community Academies Trust Company Registration No. 0747273-6
“Education is for improving lives and for leaving your community and world better than you found it”
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.