£50,151 - £60,895
We’re on the hunt for a passionate Head Teacher, with real spark and vision, to take our rural community school to the next level of development.
Our Mission Statement is ‘Future focussed in a creative and nurturing environment’
Chieveley Primary School is full of happy, confident, independent young people who we encourage to work hard and believe they can achieve anything they want to be. We give every child multiple performance opportunities and promote their whole being, not just their Maths and English scores.
We’re looking for a dynamic and forward thinking leader who has a real love of outdoor learning, to lead our talented team of teachers and support staff to ensure our children achieve or exceed expectations in all their areas of learning.
The successful candidate will:
• Have strong leadership and management experience within a primary school setting.
• Have the ability to develop a broad and diverse curriculum that encourages a real love for learning.
• Be passionate about supporting a range of children including those who have additional needs through to those working at greater depth.
Applying for the job
Please email email@example.com for an application pack and application form, alternatively please visit our website at www.chieveleyschool.co.uk
Local authority maintained school
205 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Chieveley Primary School
What can Chieveley Primary School offer you?
• Chieveley is in a beautiful rural village in West Berkshire with fantastic road transport links (A34 and M4)
• We were judged as continuing to be ‘Good’ by Ofsted in July 2019
• Even with the current pressures we have sound financial management in place and a healthy positive budget
• We have active and varied sports curriculum with a large sports field
• We have a huge and varied outdoor space including woodland areas for teaching and learning
• We have a vibrant and supportive PTA
Arranging a visit to Chieveley Primary School
School visits will be carried out in a Covid-safe way. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
School Road, Newbury, Berkshire, RG20 8TY