This job expired on 20 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
20 March 2023 at 9am
20 February 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 27.5 hours per week
Full-time equivalent salary
- Between £50.000 and £60.000
What skills and experience we're looking for
Position: Headteacher of Cockfield Church of England (VC) Primary School
Contract: Full-time, permanent
Responsible to: Governing Body
Salary: L8 - L14
Start date: September 2023
1. To provide outstanding professional leadership and management for Cockfield Primary School.
2. To ensure the highest possible quality and breadth of education for our children.
3. To manage teaching and learning as the school’s lead professional.
4. To ensure the learning environment is safe, productive and inspiring for children and staff.
5. To strengthen relationships and build partnerships with parents, carers and the local
6. To work effectively with the governing body, providing accountability and driving the school
7. To promote equality of opportunity for all children and families, respecting diversity and
ensuring that all members of the school community feel safe and welcome.
8. To advance the school’s distinctive Christian character.
What the school offers its staff
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Cockfield Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 71 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Cockfield Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Arranging a visit to Cockfield Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
R A Butler Junior School
South Road, Saffron Walden, Essex, CB11 3DG
Assistant Head Teacher (Maternity)
The Bishop's Church of England Primary Academy
Canterbury Way, Thetford, Norfolk, IP24 1EB
Headteacher, Weeting CofE Primary School
Weeting Church of England Primary School
Main Road, Brandon, Suffolk, IP27 0QQ
North East Essex Co-operative Academy
Walnut Tree Way, Colchester, CO2 9BS
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Suffolk