L18 - L24 (£64,143 - £74,295)
We are seeking to appoint a Headteacher who will:
· Create and demonstrate an ethos of high expectations, respect, trust, loyalty and accountability, forging positive relationships throughout the school community.
· Be an active visible presence around the school, lead by example and model excellence in teaching and learning.
· Establish and sustain high-quality, expert teaching across all subjects, based on an evidence-informed understanding of effective teaching and ensuring high quality training and sustained professional development of all staff.
· Ensure the curriculum is ambitious, broad and balanced, coherently sequenced and meets the specific needs of all pupils.
· Embody our ethos and values and be dedicated to working in partnership across the Trust with school leaders and under the guidance of the Executive Leadership Team.
· Build on existing strengths and develop systems that will further enhance school effectiveness.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious school leader with a passion for improving outcomes for young people. The post holder will have a track record of outstanding teaching and curriculum development as well as a collaborative approach to school improvement. This opportunity should appeal to aspirational Deputy / Assistant Headteachers.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
394 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Colne Lord Street School
The Pennine Trust is a relatively new, vibrant, cross phase multi-academy trust which has been jointly established by three primary schools and one secondary school. The Trust has evolved from the successful collaboration between four schools with shared family values. The core values which embody the ethos of the schools are: Innovate; Inspire; Include.
Lord Street is a founding member of the Trust and has a long standing tradition of serving the community in the heart of Colne. The school’s family ethos provides a nurturing environment enabling children of all abilities to flourish. There is a dedicated and supportive staff team, who are committed to further improving the opportunities for children in their care. Pupils are proud of their school, enjoy their experiences and exhibit good behaviour and attitudes to learning.
The most recent Ofsted inspection, prior to academisation, judged Lord Street to be good in all areas. More recently, the staff have been developing new innovative approaches to teaching and learning, which are now beginning to have a notable impact on the progress of pupils at the school. Another notable development has been the creation of a forest school, which has considerable further potential.
Arranging a visit to Colne Lord Street School
Please contact Miss K Dobney for details 01282 508624 or firstname.lastname@example.org