The Arthur Terry Learning Partnership is a highly successful Multi Academy Trust (MAT) encompassing 6 secondary schools, 14 primary schools, 1 all-through school, a Teaching School Hub, and School Centred Initial Teacher Training provider.Our schools are based in North Birmingham, Tamworth, Lichfield, North Warwickshire and Coventry.
Deykin Avenue Junior & Infants School
Full Time, Permanent
Required for September 2024 or sooner
The Arthur Terry Learning Partnership has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and outstandingHeadteacherto leadDeykin Avenue Junior & Infants Schoolthrough the next phase of its journey.
Deykin Avenue J&I School will officially join the Arthur Terry Learning Partnership during the summer term though partnership working has already commenced.
We are on an exciting journeyto continue to improvement and offer the benefits that being part of a large Multi Academy Trust bringswill have a unique opportunity to work with the Strategic Lead to creatively shape the vision, values, and culture of the school.
What you will need to succeed
- To share our passion for wanting the very best for our students and schools
- To be committed to keeping our students safe
- Be highly motivated and passionate about making a difference to the lives of young people with the natural ability to inspire and motivate
- Be an outstanding Leader
- Be emotionally intelligent with the ability to build strong working relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent people manager who is able to motivate and develop the teams you lead
- The passion and commitment to work in a fast paced, challenging yet always rewarding role
What you will get in return
- Professional development is key to our ongoing success, so we invest in your development through training, mentoring and progression opportunities.
- The opportunity to join our team of leading education experts and propel your career to the next level
- A competitive salary
- An Employee Assistance Programme and employee benefits package
- Competitive pension scheme (Teachers’ Pension Scheme)
- Professional Development & Wellbeing Days
What you need to do now
To apply, please complete an online application form.Completed applications should include a supporting statement outlining how meet the criteria set out in the person specification. To arrange an informal chat about the role or a visit to the school, please contact Jenny Maskell, Primary Strategic Lead,email@example.com
Completed applications should include a supporting statement outlining how meet the criteria set out in the person specification.
Closing date:Monday 26thFebruary 2024 at 9.00am
Interview dates: Week commencing 4thMarch 2024
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Skilled Worker visas can be sponsored.